Tuesday 8 March 2011

Who Love Chips?

I do, but I always find my self feeling guilty after eating them. That's why I found a new alternative that is not of delicious but also hits your craving for chips. Even finishing the bag doesn't feel bad. I discovered Popchips not too long ago and they have became one of my favourite snacks. Chips are often either fried (which is unhealthy) or baked (never tastes as good); however, Popchips have discovered a new way of cooking them, popping! These all natural chips have all sorts of flavours like original, barbecue, Parmesan garlic, cheddar, sour cream and onion, sea salt and vinegar, and my favourite salt and pepper. With one bag only containing about 120 calories (about 20 chips) I know that I can snack on chips without taking any unwanted ingredients.


Click here to have your taste buds popped!

No comments:

Post a Comment